Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Lava A77 SP9832A. It comes with Spreadtrum SC9832 processor, 4.5 inches display, high dynamic range support, 140g weight, Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, 1GB Random access memory and 5 Megapixel rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Lava A77 SP9832A. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Lava A77 SP9832A. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Lava A77 SP9832A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Lava A77.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Lava A77 SP9832A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Lava A77 SP9832A. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Lava A77 SP9832A, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Lava A77 SP9832A, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Lava A77 SP9832A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Lava A77 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Lava A77 SP9832A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Lava A77.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “No command” message on Lava A77, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Lava A77 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Lava A77 SP9832A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Lava A77, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Lava A77. You must check your email to activate subscription.