Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Lava Blaze LZX403. It comes with glossy glass-finished surface, SIM ejector pin, 3GB Random access memory, Google Chrome browser, 5000mAh Li-Polymer battery, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 processor, 1080p video recording support and 13MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Lava Blaze LZX403. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Lava Blaze LZX403. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Lava Blaze LZX403. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Motorola Moto G9 Power. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Lava Blaze.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Lava Blaze LZX403 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Lava Blaze LZX403. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Lava Blaze LZX403, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Lava Blaze LZX403, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Lava Blaze LZX403. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Lava Blaze LZX403 battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Lava Blaze LZX403 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Lava Blaze LZX403.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using Lava Blaze LZX403 volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Lava Blaze LZX403 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Lava Blaze LZX403. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Lava Blaze LZX403, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Lava Blaze. You must check your email to activate subscription.