Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Lava Flair P1i S105. It comes with 233 pixels per inch (ppi) density, Bluetooth v2.1, 256MB Random access memory, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, 2MP rear camera, 512MB internal storage space and accelerometer sensor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Lava Flair P1i S105. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Lava Flair P1i S105. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Lava Flair P1i S105. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Lava Pixel V1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Lava Flair P1i.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Lava Flair P1i S105 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Lava Flair P1i S105. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Lava Flair P1i S105, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Lava Flair P1i S105, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Lava Flair P1i S105. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Lava Flair P1i battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Lava Flair P1i S105 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Lava Flair P1i.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
4. If you see “No command” message or Android Logo on Lava Flair P1i, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Lava Flair P1i volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Lava Flair P1i S105. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Lava Flair P1i, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Lava Flair P1i. You must check your email to activate subscription.