Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Lava V2s S208. It comes with corning gorilla glass 3 protection, proximity sensor, 2GB Random access memory, 68.7 percent screen to body ratio, 129g weight, high dynamic range support and 3.5mm audio jack. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Lava V2s S208. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Lava V2s S208. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Lava V2s S208. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Lava A67. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Lava V2s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Lava V2s S208 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Lava V2s S208. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Lava V2s S208, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Lava V2s S208, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Lava V2s S208. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Lava V2s battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Lava V2s S208 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Lava V2s.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. If you see “No command” message or Android Logo on Lava V2s, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “Yes” option using Lava V2s volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Lava V2s S208. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Lava V2s, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Lava V2s. You must check your email to activate subscription.