Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Lenovo A6600 A6600d40. It comes with 142g weight, FM radio, 2300mAh battery, 16GB internal storage space, Mediatek MT6735P processor, 1GB Random access memory, accelerometer sensor, Mali-T720MP2 graphics processing unit, 2MP front facing camera, Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and microUSB v2.0. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Lenovo A6600 A6600d40. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Lenovo A6600 A6600d40. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo A6600 A6600d40. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Lenovo Tab4 8 Plus. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Lenovo A6600.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Lenovo A6600 A6600d40 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Lenovo A6600 A6600d40. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Lenovo A6600 A6600d40, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Lenovo A6600 A6600d40, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo A6600 A6600d40. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Lenovo A6600 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Lenovo A6600 A6600d40 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Lenovo A6600.
2. Press Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Lenovo A6600, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Lenovo A6600 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Lenovo A6600 A6600d40. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Lenovo A6600, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Lenovo A6600. You must check your email to activate subscription.