Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Lenovo K13 Pro XT2129-3 (caprip). It comes with proximity sensor, 6.51 inches display, phase detection auto focus support, Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 processor, high dynamic range support, 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution, Adreno 610 graphics processing unit and 64MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Lenovo K13 Pro XT2129-3 (caprip). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Lenovo K13 Pro XT2129-3. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo K13 Pro XT2129-3. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Lenovo K13. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Lenovo K13 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Lenovo K13 Pro XT2129-3 (caprip) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Lenovo K13 Pro XT2129-3 (caprip). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Lenovo K13 Pro XT2129-3 (caprip), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Lenovo K13 Pro XT2129-3, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo K13 Pro XT2129-3. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Lenovo K13 Pro battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Lenovo K13 Pro XT2129-3 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Lenovo K13 Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on Lenovo K13 Pro screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using Lenovo K13 Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Lenovo K13 Pro XT2129-3 (caprip). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Lenovo K13 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Lenovo K13 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.