Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Lenovo K6 (K33a48, K33b36, K33b37). It comes with 140g weight, FM radio, 2GB Random access memory, Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor, 32GB internal storage space, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, 3000mAh battery, 1080p video recording support, accelerometer sensor and 8MP front facing camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Lenovo K6 (K33a48, K33b36). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Lenovo K6 K33b37. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo K6 K33a48. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Lenovo P2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Lenovo K6.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Lenovo K6 (K33a48, K33b36) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Lenovo K6 (K33b36, K33b37). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Lenovo K6 (K33a48, K33b36), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Lenovo K6 K33b37, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo K6 K33a48. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Lenovo K6 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Lenovo K6 K33a48 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Lenovo K6.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Tap “Recovery” option using your finger.
5. Select “wipe user data” option using Lenovo K6 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
6. Select “fuse format data” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
7. Select “YES” option using Lenovo K6 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. Select “Back” option after you see “system clean success” message on Lenovo K6.
9. Return back to the main menu and select “Reboot” option on your phone.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Lenovo K6 (K33a48, K33b36, K33b37). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Lenovo K6, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Lenovo K6. You must check your email to activate subscription.