Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Lenovo K9 L38043. It comes with plastic frame, 5.7 inches IPS LCD display, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution, 32GB internal storage space, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor, 3GB Random access memory, 13MP rear camera and dual-LED dual-tone flash. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Lenovo K9 L38043. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Lenovo K9 L38043. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo K9 L38043. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Lenovo K5. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Lenovo K9.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Lenovo K9 L38043 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Lenovo K9 L38043. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Lenovo K9 L38043, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Lenovo K9 L38043, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo K9 L38043. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Lenovo K9 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Lenovo K9 L38043 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Lenovo K9.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using Lenovo K9 volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option.
5. If you see Android Logo or “no command” message on Lenovo K9, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using Lenovo K9 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Lenovo K9 L38043. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Lenovo K9, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Lenovo K9. You must check your email to activate subscription.