Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Lenovo Tab M10 3rd Gen (TB328FU, TB328XU). It comes with Unisoc T610 processor, 320 nits brightness, Mali-G52 MP2 graphics processing unit, 460g weight, stereo speakers, 3GB Random access memory and 5100mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Lenovo Tab M10 (TB328FU, TB328XU). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Lenovo Tab M10 (TB328FU, TB328XU). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo Tab M10 TB328FU. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Tecno SA6s. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Lenovo Tab M10 3rd Gen.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Lenovo Tab M10 (TB328FU, TB328XU) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Lenovo Tab M10 (TB328FU, TB328XU). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Lenovo Tab M10 (TB328FU, TB328XU), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Lenovo Tab M10 TB328FU, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo Tab M10 (TB328FU, TB328XU). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Lenovo Tab M10 battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Lenovo Tab M10 3rd Gen (TB328FU, TB328XU) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Lenovo Tab M10.
2. Press Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Lenovo Tab M10 will enter into recovery mode.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Lenovo Tab M10 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Lenovo Tab M10 (TB328FU, TB328XU). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Lenovo Tab M10, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Lenovo Tab M10. You must check your email to activate subscription.