LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N users can hard reset their device. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of LG Q61 LM-Q610N. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset your phone. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting TP-Link Neffos Y5L TP801A. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset LG Q61 LM-Q610N.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your LM-Q610N. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset LG Q61 LM-Q610N Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your LG Q61 LM-Q610N.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your LG Q61 LM-Q610N will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using LG Q61 LM-Q610N volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your LG Q61 Q610N LMQ610N, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your LG Q61 LM-Q610N. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.