Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for V30S ThinQ US998R users who are trying to hard reset LG V30S ThinQ US998R without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. If you are facing any issue in your V30S ThinQ US998R, then you may be planning to factory reset it. Androidbiits.com will help you in resetting your V30S ThinQ US998R. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your US998R. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on V30S ThinQ US998R. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your US998R. If your V30S ThinQ US998R is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset V30S ThinQ US998R. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting ACG LG Stylo 4 Q710ULM LMQ710ULM. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset V30S ThinQ US998R.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset V30S ThinQ US998R without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on V30S ThinQ US998R. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on V30S ThinQ US998R. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on US998R. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset V30S ThinQ US998R. The most important thing is that US998R will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting V30S ThinQ US998R, because all data will be deleted from V30S ThinQ US998R after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your V30S ThinQ US998R, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your US998R.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset V30S ThinQ US998R. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if V30S ThinQ US998R got broken during the process of factory reset. V30S ThinQ US998R battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset LG V30S ThinQ US998R Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off US998R.
2. It is the time to press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on US998R.
3. It is essential to release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Boost Mobile LG V30S ThinQ US998R will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on US998R screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on US998R screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on US998R screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on US998R screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on US998R screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of V30S ThinQ US998R. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of V30S ThinQ US998R, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding V30S ThinQ US998R. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your US998R.