LG Velvet LMG900N G900N users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of LG Velvet LMG900N G900N. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset Velvet. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Velvet LMG900N G900N. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on LMG900N. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your G900N. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Velvet LMG900N G900N. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Verizon LG Q70 LMQ620VAB. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset LG Velvet LMG900N G900N.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Velvet LMG900N G900N without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from LMG900N. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Velvet LMG900N G900N. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on G900N. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset G900N. The most important thing is that LMG900N will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Velvet LMG900N G900N, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Velvet LMG900N G900N, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Velvet LMG900N G900N. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Velvet LMG900N G900N battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset LG Velvet LMG900N G900N Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Velvet.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on Velvet.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your LG Velvet LMG900N will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Velvet screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Velvet volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Velvet LMG900N G900N. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Velvet LMG900N G900N, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Velvet LMG900N G900N. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.