Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for LG X charge US601 users who are trying to hard reset LG X charge US601 without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. If you are facing any issue in your X charge US601, then you may be planning to factory reset it. Androidbiits.com will help you in resetting your X charge US601. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your US601. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on X charge US601. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your US601. If your X charge US601 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset X charge US601. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Infinix Smart 2 Pro X5514D. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset X charge US601.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset X charge US601 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on X charge US601. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on X charge US601. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on X charge US601. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset X charge US601. The most important thing is that US601 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting X charge US601, because all data will be deleted from X charge US601 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your X charge US601, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your US601.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset X charge US601. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if X charge US601 got broken during the process of factory reset. X charge US601 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset LG X charge US601 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off US601.
2. It is the time to press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on US601.
3. It is essential to release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your LG X charge US601 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on US601 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on US601 screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on US601 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on US601 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on US601 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of X charge US601. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of X charge US601, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding X charge US601. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your US601.