Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on MetroPCS Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z. It comes with 158g weight, scratch resistant screen, ARM Mali-T860 graphics processing unit, 3000mAh battery, face detection, high dynamic range support, MediaTek MT6738 processor, 13MP rear camera, 2GB Random access memory and Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on MetroPCS Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Cricket Alcatel Verso 5044C. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Alcatel A30 Fierce.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset MetroPCS Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on MetroPCS Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your MetroPCS Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on MetroPCS Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Alcatel A30 Fierce battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset MetroPCS Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Alcatel A30 Fierce.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Alcatel A30 Fierce volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on MetroPCS Alcatel A30 Fierce 5049Z. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Alcatel A30 Fierce, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Alcatel A30 Fierce. You must check your email to activate subscription.