Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on MetroPCS Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 7024R. It comes with M3 Hearing aid compatibility, ambient light sensor, PowerVR SGX544 graphics processing unit, 1800mAh battery, 130g weight, 1GB Random access memory and MediaTek MT6589M processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on MetroPCS OneTouch Fierce 7024R. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your MetroPCS OneTouch Fierce 7024R. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on MetroPCS OneTouch Fierce 7024R. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Infinix Hot 30 5G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on MetroPCS Alcatel One Touch Fierce.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset MetroPCS OneTouch Fierce 7024R without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on MetroPCS OneTouch Fierce 7024R. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your MetroPCS OneTouch Fierce 7024R, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on MetroPCS OneTouch Fierce 7024R, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on MetroPCS OneTouch Fierce 7024R. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. MetroPCS Fierce battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset MetroPCS Alcatel One Touch Fierce 7024R Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your MetroPCS Alcatel OneTouch Fierce.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your MetroPCS Alcatel OneTouch Fierce will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “English” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “Yes” option using MetroPCS Alcatel OneTouch Fierce volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on MetroPCS OneTouch Fierce 7024R. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your MetroPCS OneTouch Fierce, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your MetroPCS OneTouch Fierce. You must check your email to activate subscription.