Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of MetroPCS Moto E4 XT1765 (perry). It comes with 5.0 inches display, Mali-T720 graphics processing unit, Mediatek MT6737 processor, high dynamic range support, 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution, 720p video recording support, 8-megapixel rear camera, auto focus, LED flash and panorama support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your MetroPCS Moto E4 XT1765 (perry). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your MetroPCS Moto E4 XT1765 (perry). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of MetroPCS Moto E4 XT1765. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto E 2015 XT1511. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of MetroPCS Motorola Moto E4.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset MetroPCS Moto E4 XT1765 (perry) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on MetroPCS Moto E4 XT1765 (perry). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your MetroPCS Moto E4 XT1765 (perry), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of MetroPCS Moto E4 XT1765, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of MetroPCS Moto E4 XT1765. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto E4 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset MetroPCS Motorola Moto E4 XT1765 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your MetroPCS Motorola Moto E4 XT1765 will enter into Fastboot Mode.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on screen. Your MetroPCS Motorola Moto E4 XT1765 will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Moto E4 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of MetroPCS Moto E4 XT1765 (perry). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Moto E4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your MetroPCS Moto E4. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.