Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of MetroPCS Galaxy Attain SCH-R920. It comes with 11.7mm thickness, 512MB RAM, 1.3MP front facing camera, TFF QVGA display, 1650mAh battery, accelerometer sensor, microUSB v2.0, GPS, 1GHz Processor and Geo-tagging support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Galaxy Attain SCH-R920. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your MetroPCS Galaxy Attain SCH-R920. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Galaxy Attain SCH-R920. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850K. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Attain.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset MetroPCS Galaxy Attain SCH-R920 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on MetroPCS Galaxy Attain SCH-R920. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your MetroPCS Galaxy Attain SCH-R920, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Galaxy Attain SCH-R920, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of MetroPCS Galaxy Attain SCH-R920. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy Attain battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Attain SCH-R920 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Galaxy Attain. Then press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Galaxy Attain. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button, Home button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Attain SCH-R920 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use home button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Galaxy Attain volume button. Then, press home button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press home button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of MetroPCS Galaxy Attain SCH-R920. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Galaxy Attain, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your MetroPCS Galaxy Attain. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.