Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of MetroPCS Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1 (j2corepltemtr). It comes with PLS TFT LCD display, 16M colors, 540 x 960 pixels screen resolution, Wi-Fi Direct support, Bluetooth v4.2, 3.5mm audio jack and 1080p video recording support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your MetroPCS Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your MetroPCS Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of MetroPCS Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset MetroPCS Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1 (j2corepltemtr) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on MetroPCS Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your MetroPCS Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1 (j2corepltemtr), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of MetroPCS Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of MetroPCS Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy J2 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Galaxy J2. Then press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Galaxy J2. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button, Home button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Galaxy J2 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of MetroPCS Galaxy J2 SM-J260T1 (j2corepltemtr). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Galaxy J2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Galaxy J2. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.