Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Moto G4 Plus (XT1642, XT1641, XT1643). It comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system, high dynamic range support, 16MP rear camera, dual LED dual tone flash, 1080p video recording support, Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 processor, 5.5 inches display, phase detection auto focus support and 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Moto G4 Plus (XT1641, XT1643). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto G4 Plus (XT1642, XT1641). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Moto G4 Plus XT1642. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Motorola Moto G4 Plus. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Motorola Moto G4 Plus.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto G4 Plus (XT1641, XT1643) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto G4 Plus (XT1642, XT1641). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto G4 Plus (XT1642, XT1641), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Moto G4 Plus XT1643, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Moto G4 Plus (XT1642, XT1641). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto G4 Plus battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto G4 Plus (XT1642, XT1641, XT1643) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Moto G4 Plus.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on Moto G4 Plus screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Moto G4 Plus volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Moto G4 Plus (XT1642, XT1641, XT1643). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Moto G4 Plus, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto G4 Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription.