Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD XT926. It comes with 146g weight, 2530mAh battery, near field communication support, Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor, 16GB internal storage space, accelerometer sensor, 1.3MP front facing camera, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support and 3.5mm audio jack. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Droid Razr HD XT926. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Droid Razr HD XT926. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Droid Razr HD XT926. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Motorola Droid Razr HD. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Motorola Droid Razr HD.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Droid Razr HD XT926 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Droid Razr HD XT926. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Droid Razr HD XT926, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Droid Razr HD XT926, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Droid Razr HD XT926. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Droid Razr HD battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD XT926 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Droid Razr HD.
2. Press Volume down button, Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button, Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery” option using Volume down button. Press volume up button to confirm “Recovery” option.
5. Press Volume up button and Volume down button simultaneously after you see Android Logo or “no command” message on Droid Razr HD screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using Droid Razr HD volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Droid Razr HD XT926. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Droid Razr HD, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Droid Razr HD. You must check your email to activate subscription.