Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD XT926M. It comes with microUSB v2.0, 157g weight, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, 16GB internal storage space, barometer, 1.3MP front facing camera, 1GB Random access memory and 3300mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Razr Maxx HD XT926M. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Razr Maxx HD XT926M. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Razr Maxx HD XT926M. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Razr Maxx HD XT926M without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Razr Maxx HD XT926M. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Razr Maxx HD XT926M, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Razr Maxx HD XT926M, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Razr Maxx HD XT926M. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Razr Maxx HD battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD XT926M Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Razr Maxx HD.
2. Press Volume down button, Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button, Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery” option using Volume down button. Press volume up button to confirm “Recovery” option.
5. Press Volume up button and Volume down button simultaneously after you see Android Logo or “no command” message on Razr Maxx HD screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using Razr Maxx HD volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Droid Razr Maxx HD XT926M. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Razr Maxx HD, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Droid Razr Maxx HD. You must check your email to activate subscription.