Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra XT1080 (obake). It comes with splash resistant body, 5.0 inches display, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system, Adreno 320 graphics processing unit, 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution, 16GB internal storage space and Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Droid Ultra (obake). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Droid Ultra XT1080 (obake). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Droid Ultra XT1080. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola One 5G XT2075. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Droid Ultra XT1080 (obake) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Droid Ultra XT1080 (obake). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Droid Ultra XT1080 (obake), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Droid Ultra (obake), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Droid Ultra XT1080. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Droid Ultra battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra XT1080 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Boot Mode” message on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery” option using volume down button. Press volume up button to confirm “Recovery” option.
5. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously after you see Android Logo on screen. Your Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra XT1080 will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Droid Ultra volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Droid Ultra XT1080 (obake). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Droid Ultra, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Droid Ultra. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.