Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1 (berlin). It comes with 144Hz display refresh rate, 6.7 inches display, Adreno 642L graphics processing unit, Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor, 8GB Random access memory, 108MP camera, high-res optical zoom support, corning gorilla glass 3 protection, 256GB internal storage space and 163g weight. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1 (berlin). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1 (berlin). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Motorola Edge 20 into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Motorola Edge 20.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1 (berlin) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1 (berlin). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1 (berlin), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1 (berlin), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Motorola Edge 20 battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on screen. Your Motorola Edge 20 will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using Motorola Edge 20 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1 (berlin). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Motorola Edge 20, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Motorola Edge 20. You must check your email to activate subscription.