Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Motorola Edge 40 XT2303-2 (lyriq). It comes with 68W wired charging support, IP68 water resistant body, optical image stabilization support, 1200 nits peak brightness, 50MP rear camera, 8GB Random access memory and 7.6mm thickness. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Motorola Edge 40 XT2303-2. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Motorola Edge 40 XT2303-2 (lyriq). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Motorola Edge 40 XT2303-2. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Motorola Moto G Power 5G 2023. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Motorola Edge 40.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Motorola Edge 40 XT2303-2 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Motorola Edge 40 XT2303-2 (lyriq). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Motorola Edge 40 XT2303-2 (lyriq), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Motorola Edge 40 XT2303-2, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Motorola Edge 40 XT2303-2 (lyriq). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Motorola Edge 40 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Edge 40 XT2303-2 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Motorola Edge 40.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. If you see “No command” message on Motorola Edge 40 screen, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using Motorola Edge 40 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Motorola Edge 40 XT2303-2 (lyriq). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Motorola Edge 40, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Motorola Edge 40. You must check your email to activate subscription.