Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Motorola Edge (XT2063-2, XT2063-4) (racer). It comes with Wi-Fi Calling support, scratch resistant display, near field communication support, gyroscope, Red eye reduction, high dynamic range support, 188g weight, 64MP rear camera, phase detection autofocus support and Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Motorola Edge (XT2063-2, XT2063-4). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Motorola Edge (XT2063-2, XT2063-4). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Motorola Edge XT2063-2. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Motorola Edge 2021. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Motorola Edge.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Motorola Edge (XT2063-2, XT2063-4) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Motorola Edge (XT2063-2, XT2063-4). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Motorola Edge (XT2063-2, XT2063-4), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Motorola Edge (XT2063-2, XT2063-4), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Motorola Edge (XT2063-2, XT2063-4). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Motorola Edge battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Edge (XT2063-2, XT2063-4) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Motorola Edge.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on Motorola Edge screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using Motorola Edge volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Motorola Edge (XT2063-2, XT2063-4). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Motorola Edge, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Motorola Edge. You must check your email to activate subscription.