Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto E6s (XT2053-1, XT2053-2, XT2053-3). It comes with plastic frame, 6.1 inches display, phase detection auto focus support, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, 5MP front facing camera, high dynamic range support, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor, 3.5mm audio jack and water repellent coating. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Moto E6s (XT2053-2, XT2053-3). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto E6s (XT2053-1, XT2053-2). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto E6s XT2053-1. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Motorola Moto G Stylus XT2043-4 (PAH10002US). Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Motorola Moto E6s 2020.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto E6s (XT2053-2, XT2053-3) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto E6s (XT2053-1, XT2053-2). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto E6s (XT2053-1, XT2053-2), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Moto E6s XT2053-3, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto E6s (XT2053-1, XT2053-3). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto E6s battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Motorola Moto E6s 2020 (XT2053-1, XT2053-2, XT2053-3) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Moto E6s.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Boot mode” message on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume up button.
5. Use Volume down button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using Moto E6s volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Moto E6s (XT2053-1, XT2053-2, XT2053-3). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Moto E6s, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto E6s. You must check your email to activate subscription.