Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Moto E7i Power (XT2097-12, XT2097-14, XT2097-13). It comes with Bluetooth v4.2, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, high dynamic range support, Unisoc SC9863A processor, 13-Megapixel rear camera, 6.51 inches display, 1080p video recording support and 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Moto E7i Power (XT2097-14, XT2097-13). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto E7i Power (XT2097-12, XT2097-14). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto E7i Power XT2097-12. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Motorola One Macro XT2016-2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Motorola Moto E7i Power.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto E7i Power (XT2097-12, XT2097-14) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto E7i Power (XT2097-14, XT2097-13). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto E7i Power (XT2097-14, XT2097-13), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Moto E7i Power XT2097-12, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto E7i Power (XT2097-12, XT2097-14). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto E7i Power battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto E7i Power (XT2097-12, XT2097-14, XT2097-13) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Boot Mode” message on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery” option using volume up button.
5. Press volume down button to confirm “Recovery” option. Your Moto E7i Power will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “factory data reset” option using Moto E7i Power volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Moto E7i Power (XT2097-12, XT2097-14, XT2097-13). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Moto E7i Power, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto E7i Power. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.