Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Moto G (XT1542, XT1548, XT1550). It comes with 5.0 inches display, Adreno 306 graphics processing unit, Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor, 16GB internal storage space, 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution, 2GB Random access memory, 13-megapixel rear camera and corning gorilla glass 3 protection. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Moto G (XT1542, XT1548). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto G (XT1548, XT1550). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto G XT1542. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto G 2015 XT1543. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Motorola Moto G XT1542.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto G (XT1542, XT1548) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto G (XT1548, XT1550). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto G (XT1542, XT1548), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Moto G XT1550, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto G (XT1542, XT1548, XT1550). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto G battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto G (XT1542, XT1548, XT1550) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Fastboot” message on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on screen. Your Motorola Moto G (XT1542, XT1548, XT1550) will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Moto G volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Moto G (XT1542, XT1548, XT1550). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Moto G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.