Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Moto G42 (XT2233-2, XT2233-1). It comes with water repellent design, FM radio, 4GB Random Access Memory, Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G processor, Near field communication support, 5000mAh battery, 175g weight, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support and 16MP front facing camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Moto G42 (XT2233-2, XT2233-1). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto G42 (XT2233-2, XT2233-1). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Moto G42 XT2233-2. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Sprint LG G3. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Motorola Moto G42.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto G42 (XT2233-2, XT2233-1) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto G42 (XT2233-2, XT2233-1). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto G42 (XT2233-2, XT2233-1), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Moto G42 XT2233-2, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Moto G42 (XT2233-2, XT2233-1). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto G42 battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto G42 (XT2233-2, XT2233-1) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Motorola Moto G42.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on Motorola Moto G42 screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using Moto G42 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Moto G42 (XT2233-2, XT2233-1). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Moto G42, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto G42. You must check your email to activate subscription.