Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Motorola Moto G51 (XT2171-1, XT2171-2, XT2171-3) (Cyprus 5G). It comes with 6.8 inches display, 4K video recording support, Adreno 619 graphics processing unit, Qualcomm SM4350-AC Snapdragon 480+ 5G processor, phase detection auto focus support, 1080 x 2460 pixels screen resolution, high dynamic range support, 50MP rear camera and LED flash. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Moto G51 (XT2171-2, XT2171-3). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto G51 (XT2171-1, XT2171-2). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Moto G51 XT2171-1. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Motorola Moto X Play. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Motorola Moto G51.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto G51 (XT2171-1, XT2171-2) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto G51 (XT2171-2, XT2171-3). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto G51 (XT2171-2, XT2171-3), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Moto G51 XT2171-1, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Moto G51 (XT2171-1, XT2171-2). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto G51 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto G51 (XT2171-1, XT2171-2, XT2171-3) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Moto G51.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on Moto G51 screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using Moto G51 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Moto G51 (XT2171-1, XT2171-2, XT2171-3). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Moto G51, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto G51. You must check your email to activate subscription.