Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Moto G6 (XT1925-1, XT1925-3). It comes with internal antenna, 5.7 inches display, Android 8.0 Oreo operating system, Adreno 506 graphics processing unit, 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution, 12MP rear camera, 1080p video recording support, water repellent coating and Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Moto G6 (XT1925-1, XT1925-3). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto G6 (XT1925-1, XT1925-3). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto G6 XT1925-3. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Verizon Motorola Moto G6 XT1925-12. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Motorola Moto G6 XT1925-3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto G6 (XT1925-1, XT1925-3) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto G6 (XT1925-1, XT1925-3). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto G6 (XT1925-1, XT1925-3), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Moto G6 XT1925-3, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto G6 (XT1925-1, XT1925-3). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto G6 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto G6 (XT1925-1, XT1925-3) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Moto G6.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see Android logo on screen. Your Motorola Moto G6 (XT1925-1, XT1925-3) will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Moto G6 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. Select “Userdata + personalized content” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
11. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
12. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Moto G6 (XT1925-1, XT1925-3). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Moto G6, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto G6. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.