Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto G60s (lisbon). It comes with 5000mAh battery, near field communication support, Mediatek Helio G95 processor, high dynamic range support, 212g weight, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, FM radio, 16MP front facing camera, LED flash, 4K video recording support and accelerometer sensor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Motorola Moto G60s (Lisbon). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Motorola Moto G60s (Lisbon). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Motorola Moto G60s. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Motorola Moto G60s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Motorola Moto G60s (lisbon) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Motorola Moto G60s (lisbon). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Motorola Moto G60s (lisbon), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Moto G60s (lisbon), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Motorola Moto G60s. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto G60s battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto G60s (Lisbon) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on screen. Your Motorola Moto G60s will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using Motorola Moto G60s volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Motorola Moto G60s (lisbon). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Moto G60s, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Motorola Moto G60s. You must check your email to activate subscription.