Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Motorola Moto G71s XT2225-2 (rhodep). It comes with 1B colors, USB Type-C v2.0, optical image stabilization support, 5000mAh battery, Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G processor, high dynamic range support and accelerometer sensor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Moto G71s XT2225-2. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto G71s XT2225-2. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Moto G71s XT2225-2. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Motorola Moto G52. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Motorola Moto G71s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto G71s XT2225-2 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto G71s XT2225-2. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto G71s XT2225-2, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Moto G71s XT2225-2, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Moto G71s XT2225-2. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto G71s battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto G71s XT2225-2 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Motorola Moto G71s.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. If you see “No command” message on Motorola Moto G71s screen, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using Motorola Moto G71s volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Moto G71s XT2225-2. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Moto G71s, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto G71s. You must check your email to activate subscription.