Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Moto G8 Play XT2015-2 (lima). It comes with FM radio, Bluetooth v4.2, 8MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support, Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70M processor, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, Mali-G72 MP3 GPU, 32GB internal storage space, 183.6g weight, 2GB Random access memory and 4000mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Moto G8 Play XT2015-2 (lima). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto G8 Play XT2015-2. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto G8 Play XT2015-2. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto G7 Power XT1955-2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Motorola Moto G8 Play.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto G8 Play XT2015-2 (lima) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto G8 Play XT2015-2 (lima). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto G8 Play XT2015-2 (lima), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Moto G8 Play XT2015-2, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto G8 Play XT2015-2. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto G8 Play battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto G8 Play XT2015-2 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Moto G8 Play.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see Android logo on screen. Your Motorola Moto G8 Play XT2015-2 will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Moto G8 Play volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Moto G8 Play XT2015-2 (lima). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Moto G8 Play, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto G8 Play. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.