Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-4 (blackjack). It comes with water repellent coating, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 processor, phase detection auto focus support, 9.2mm thickness, Android 9.0 Pie operating system, 16MP rear camera and 1080p video recording support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-4 (blackjack). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-4 (blackjack). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-4. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-4 (blackjack) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-4 (blackjack). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-4 (blackjack), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-4, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-4. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto G8 Power Lite battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-4 (blackjack) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Boot Mode” message on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery” option using volume up button.
5. Press volume down button to confirm “Recovery” option. Your Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “factory data reset” option using Moto G8 Power Lite volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-4 (blackjack). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your device, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto G8 Power Lite. You must check your email to activate subscription.