Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto Maxx XT1250. It comes with splash resistant body, Qi wireless charging support, global navigation satellite system support, Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 processor, 64GB internal storage space, 176g weight, 3GB Random-access memory, 2MP front facing camera and 3900mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Moto Maxx XT1250. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto Maxx XT1250. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto Maxx XT1250. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo XT1254. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Motorola Moto Maxx.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto Maxx XT1250 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto Maxx XT1250. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto Maxx XT1250, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Moto Maxx XT1250, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto Maxx XT1250. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto Maxx battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto Maxx XT1250 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Boot Mode” message on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery” option using volume down button. Press volume up button to confirm “Recovery” option.
5. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously after you see Android Logo on screen. Your Motorola Moto Maxx XT1250 will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Moto Maxx volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Moto Maxx XT1250. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Moto Maxx, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto Maxx. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.