Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Moto X4 (XT1900-5, XT1900-7) (payton). It comes with FM radio, 3000mAh battery, near field communication support, corning gorilla glass 3 protection, global navigation satellite system support, 163g weight, 16MP front facing camera, LED flash, front mounted fingerprint scanner and 15W fast charging support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Moto X4 (XT1900-5, XT1900-7). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Moto X4 (XT1900-5, XT1900-7). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto X4 XT1900-5. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto X4 XT1900-1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Motorola Moto X4 XT1900-5.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Moto X4 (XT1900-5, XT1900-7) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Moto X4 (XT1900-5, XT1900-7). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Moto X4 (XT1900-5, XT1900-7), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Moto X4 XT1900-5, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Moto X4 (XT1900-5, XT1900-7). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto X4 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto X4 (XT1900-5, XT1900-7) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Moto X4.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously after you see Android logo on screen. Your Motorola Moto X4 (XT1900-5, XT1900-7) will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “Userdata + personalized content” option using Moto X4 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Moto X4 (XT1900-5, XT1900-7). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Moto X4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto X4. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.