Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Motorola P50 XT1970-5 (kane). It comes with FM radio, 25MP front facing camera, near field communication support, 3.5mm audio jack, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, 4GB Random access memory, 15W fast charging support, USB Type-C v2.0, 128GB internal storage space and 180g weight. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Motorola P50 XT1970-5 (kane). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Motorola P50 XT1970-5. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Motorola P50 XT1970-5. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Motorola One Vision. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Motorola P50.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Motorola P50 XT1970-5 (kane) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Motorola P50 XT1970-5 (kane). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Motorola P50 XT1970-5 (kane), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Motorola P50 XT1970-5, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Motorola P50 XT1970-5. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Motorola P50 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola P50 XT1970-5 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on screen. Your Motorola P50 will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using Motorola P50 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Motorola P50 XT1970-5 (kane). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Motorola P50, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Motorola P50. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.