Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Motorola RAZR D3 (XT919, XT920). It comes with 4.0 inches display, 9.8mm thickness, 4GB internal storage space, Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 processor, 1GB Random access memory, 480 x 800 pixels screen resolution, 720p video recording support, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system and 8MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on RAZR D3 (XT919, XT920). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your RAZR D3 (XT919, XT920). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on RAZR D3 XT919. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Motorola RAZR D3. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Motorola RAZR D3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset RAZR D3 (XT919, XT920) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on RAZR D3 (XT919, XT920). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your RAZR D3 (XT919, XT920), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on RAZR D3 XT919, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on RAZR D3 (XT919, XT920). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. RAZR D3 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Motorola RAZR D3 (XT919, XT920) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your RAZR D3.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Boot Mode” message on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery” option using Volume button. Press power button to confirm “Recovery” option.
5. Press Volume up button after you see Android Logo or “no command” message on RAZR D3 screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using RAZR D3 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on RAZR D3 (XT919, XT920). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your RAZR D3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your RAZR D3. You must check your email to activate subscription.