Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Nokia 2.3 (TA-1214, TA-1211, TA-1206). It comes with 183g weight, 5MP front facing camera, 2GB Random Access Memory, 3.5mm audio jack, 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution, 32GB internal storage space, 6.2 inches IPS LCD display, microUSB v2.0, 1080p video recording support and Android 9.0 Pie operating system. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Nokia 2.3 (TA-1211, TA-1206). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Nokia 2.3 (TA-1214, TA-1211). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Nokia 2.3 TA-1214. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting AT&T LG Neon Plus LMX320AM8. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Nokia 2.3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nokia 2.3 (TA-1214, TA-1211, TA-1206) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nokia 2.3 (TA-1211, TA-1206). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Nokia 2.3 (TA-1214, TA-1211, TA-1206), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Nokia 2.3 (TA-1211, TA-1206), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Nokia 2.3 (TA-1214, TA-1206). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nokia 2.3 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Nokia 2.3 (TA-1214, TA-1211, TA-1206) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Nokia 2.3.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume up button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Nokia 2.3 screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Nokia 2.3 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Nokia 2.3 (TA-1214, TA-1211, TA-1206). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Nokia 2.3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Nokia 2.3. You must check your email to activate subscription.