Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Nokia 2.4 (TA-1277, TA-1275). It comes with 6.5 inches display, rear fingerprint sensor, USB 2.0 support, MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 processor, 2MP depth sensor and 4500mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Nokia 2.4 TA-1277. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Nokia 2.4 (TA-1277, TA-1275). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Nokia 2.4 TA-1277. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Nokia 8. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Nokia 2.4.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nokia 2.4 (TA-1277, TA-1275) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nokia 2.4 (TA-1277, TA-1275). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your phone. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Nokia 2.4 (TA-1277, TA-1275), then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Nokia 2.4 TA-1277, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Nokia 2.4 (TA-1277, TA-1275). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nokia 2.4 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Nokia 2.4 (TA-1277, TA-1275) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Nokia 2.4.
2. Connect charger with your phone via USB cable, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume up button after you see Logo on screen. Remove charger from your phone.
4. Again you have to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone. Your Nokia 2.4 (TA-1277, TA-1275) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Nokia 2.4 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Nokia 2.4 (TA-1277, TA-1275). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Nokia 2.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Nokia 2.4. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.