Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312. It comes with face unlock protection, high dynamic range support, 5MP rear camera, ambient light sensor, 5.45 inches display, 2500mAh battery, 16GB internal storage space and Quad Core 1.4GHz processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-P580. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Nokia C1 Plus.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nokia C1 Plus battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Connect charger with your phone via USB cable, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume up button after you see Logo on screen. Remove charger from your phone.
4. Again you have to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously. Your Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Nokia C1 Plus volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Nokia C1 Plus TA-1312. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Nokia C1 Plus, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Nokia C1 Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.