Nokia C1 TA-1165 users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Nokia C1 TA-1165. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset TA-1165. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Nokia C1 TA-1165. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on TA-1165. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Nokia C1 TA-1165. If your TA-1165 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Nokia C1 TA-1165. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Samsung Galaxy A51 5G SM-A516F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Nokia C1 TA-1165.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nokia C1 TA-1165 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Nokia C1 TA-1165. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on TA-1165. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Nokia C1 TA-1165. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset TA-1165. The most important thing is that TA-1165 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Nokia C1 TA-1165, because all data will be deleted from Nokia C1 TA-1165 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Nokia C1 TA-1165, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your TA-1165.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Nokia C1 TA-1165. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Nokia C1 TA-1165 got broken during the process of factory reset. TA-1165 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Nokia C1 TA-1165 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off TA-1165.
2. Connect charger with your phone via USB cable, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume up button after you see Logo on screen. Remove charger from your phone.
4. Again you have to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone. Your Nokia C1 TA-1165 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on TA-1165 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on TA-1165.
7. Select “YES” option on TA-1165 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
8. Select “Reboot system now” option on TA-1165 screen using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on TA-1165 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Nokia C1 TA-1165. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Nokia C1 TA-1165, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nokia C1 TA-1165. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your TA-1165.