Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Cricket Wireless Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226. It comes with 180g weight, IPS LCD display, Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 processor, 2GB RAM, 3000mAh battery, USB Type-C v2.0, GPS, Bluetooth v4.2 and 3.5mm audio jack. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Cricket Wireless Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Cricket Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Nokia C5 Endi TA-1222. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Cricket Nokia C2 Tennen.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Cricket Wireless Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Cricket Wireless Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Cricket Wireless Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Cricket Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nokia C2 Tennen battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Cricket Wireless Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Connect charger with your phone via USB cable, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume up button after you see Logo on screen. Remove charger from your phone.
4. Again you have to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously. Your Cricket Wireless Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Nokia C2 Tennen volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Cricket Wireless Nokia C2 Tennen TA-1226. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Nokia C2 Tennen, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Cricket Nokia C2 Tennen. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.