Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Nokia X6 TA-1103. It comes with accelerometer sensor, FM radio, 3060mAh battery, 64GB internal storage space, USB Type-C v2.0, 16MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support, Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor, 6GB Random access memory, 18W fast charging support and 3.5mm audio jack. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Nokia X6 TA-1103. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Nokia X6 TA-1103. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Nokia X6 TA-1103. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Nokia X6 into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Nokia X6.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nokia X6 TA-1103 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nokia X6 TA-1103. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Nokia X6 TA-1103, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Nokia X6 TA-1103, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Nokia X6 TA-1103. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nokia X6 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Nokia X6 TA-1103 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Nokia X6.
2. Connect charger with your phone via USB cable, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume up button after you see Logo on screen. Remove charger from your phone.
4. If you see Android logo or “No command” message on your screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your Nokia X6 will enter into Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Nokia X6 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Nokia X6 TA-1103. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Nokia X6, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Nokia X6. You must check your email to activate subscription.