Do you want to solve Nokia X7 TA-1119 hanging problem? Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Nokia X7 (TA-1119, TA-1121, TA-1128). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset TA-1119. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Nokia X7 (TA-1119, TA-1128). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on TA-1119. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your TA-1128. If your TA-1121 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Nokia X7 (TA-1119, TA-1121, TA-1128). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Nokia 1 Plus TA-1127. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Nokia X7.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nokia X7 (TA-1119, TA-1121, TA-1128) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nokia X7 (TA-1119, TA-1121, TA-1128). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset TA-1119. The most important thing is that TA-1128 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Nokia X7 (TA-1119, TA-1121, TA-1128), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Nokia X7 (TA-1119, TA-1128), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Nokia X7 (TA-1119, TA-1121, TA-1128). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Nokia X7 TA-1119 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Nokia X7 (TA-1119, TA-1121, TA-1128) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Nokia X7.
2. Connect charger with your phone via USB cable, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume up button after you see Logo on screen. Remove charger from your phone.
4. Again you have to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone. Your Nokia X7 TA-1119 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on TA-1119 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using TA-1119 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Nokia X7 (TA-1119, TA-1121, TA-1128). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your TA-1119, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nokia X7 (TA-1119, TA-1128). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.