Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on NUU A11L S5502L. It comes with Verizon certification, VoWiFi support, PowerVR GE8100 graphics processing unit, 295 pixels per inch (ppi) density, Android (Go edition) operating system, 2GB Random access memory, Mediatek MT6739 processor, 720p video recording support and 8MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on NUU A11L S5502L. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your NUU A11L S5502L. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on NUU A11L S5502L. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Vivo V27 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on NUU A11L.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset NUU A11L S5502L without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on NUU A11L S5502L. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your NUU A11L S5502L, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on NUU A11L S5502L, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on NUU A11L S5502L. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. NUU A11L battery must be above 88 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset NUU Mobile A11L S5502L Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your NUU A11L.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
5. If you see “no command” message on NUU Mobile A11L, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “factory data reset” option using NUU Mobile A11L volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on NUU A11L S5502L. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your NUU A11L, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your NUU A11L. You must check your email to activate subscription.