Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on NUU G3 N5702L. It comes with DragonTrail glass, 24-bit color depth, ARM Mali-T880 graphics processing unit, dual LED flash, MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757T processor, 4GB Random access memory, 13 Megapixel rear camera, near field communication support and accelerometer sensor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on NUU G3 N5702L. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your NUU G3 N5702L. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on NUU G3 N5702L. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Verizon Palm Phone PVG100. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on NUU Mobile G3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset NUU G3 N5702L without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on NUU G3 N5702L. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your NUU G3 N5702L, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on NUU G3 N5702L, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on NUU G3 N5702L. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. NUU G3 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset NUU Mobile G3 N5702L Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your NUU Mobile G3.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
5. If you see “no command” message on NUU G3 N5702L, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using NUU Mobile G3 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on NUU G3 N5702L. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your NUU G3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your NUU G3. You must check your email to activate subscription.