Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on NUU G4 N6201L. It comes with 10W wireless charging support, MediaTek Helio P60 processor, 1080p video recording support, 16MP rear camera, Android 9.0 Pie operating system, 6GB Random access memory, 3750mAh battery, 6.2 inches display, 64GB internal storage space and 3.5mm audio jack. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on NUU G4 N6201L. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your NUU G4 N6201L. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on NUU G4 N6201L. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Tecno Phantom V Fold AD10. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on NUU G4.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset NUU G4 N6201L without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on NUU G4 N6201L. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your NUU G4 N6201L, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on NUU G4 N6201L, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on NUU G4 N6201L. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. NUU G4 battery must be above 87 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset NUU G4 N6201L Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your NUU G4.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
5. If you see “no command” message on NUU G4, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using NUU G4 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on NUU G4 N6201L. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your NUU G4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your NUU G4. You must check your email to activate subscription.