OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2021, IN2020) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of OnePlus 8 Pro 5G (IN2021, IN2020). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset IN2020. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2021, IN2020). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on IN2021. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your IN2020. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2021, IN2020). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Verizon OnePlus 8 5G UW IN2019. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset OnePlus 8 Pro IN2021.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2021, IN2020) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from IN2020. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2021, IN2020). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on IN2020. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset IN2021. The most important thing is that IN2020 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2021, IN2020), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2021, IN2020), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2021, IN2020). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2021, IN2020) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset OnePlus 8 Pro 5G (IN2021, IN2020) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your IN2020.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on IN2020.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your OnePlus 8 Pro 5G IN2020 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on IN2020 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using IN2020 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2021, IN2020). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2021, IN2020), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding OnePlus 8 Pro 5G IN2021. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.